- Havana, Cuba (2018)In the tragicomic short film, an ever-quiet taxi driver meets five different people over the course of one night during Christmas Holidays. An abused runaway wife, a failed actor dressed as Santa Claus, an impossible love story of a lower class young man and two young teenagers making love in the back seat, all come […]
- First Night / Prima noapte (2016)Alex’s birthday is coming up soon and his father prepared a very special surprise for him. The night is going to be intense. First Night had its world premiere in the Orizzonti Short Film Competition at Venice Film Festival, 2016. The cast includes young actors Alfredo Minea and Cristiana Luca, along with reknown actors Mimi Brănescu […]
- Summer Break / Vacanta la tara (2015)Mircea and his cousin Denis are spending the summer vacation at their grandparents house, in the countryside. Used to the city life, the two teenagers soon get bored and, in order to have some fun and hopefully attract media attention, they secretly create some crop circles in a nearby wheat field.
- Piano / Piano (2013)He wants her. She wants him. One bed, both of them in it. Even though they are been declaring their love for each other for more than an year now, still it’s not enough for their love affair to work today even thought it worked so many times before. It’s not routine. It’s not boredom. […]
- Claudiu And The Fish / Claudiu si crapii (2013)Claudiu works in a big supermarket, at the fresh fish department. Day by day, he watches the live carps struggling to move and breathe in their small, overpacked aquarium. When one of them starts coughing like a human being, Claudiu decides to take action
- Another Christmas (2012)Parents who leave still believe in Santa Clause. “Another Christmas” is a Romanian short film directed by Tudor Giurgiu, about the drama of the children who are left at home with their grandparents, by parents working abroad. A boy is waiting for his parents to come back from Italy, to spend Christmas together. He hasn’t […]
- Superman, Spiderman sau Batman (2011)Aron, a 5-year-old boy, sets together with his worried father on a journey at the end of which he wishes, like the superheroes in the comic books, to save his mother suffering from a heart condition.
- Camelia (2011)The short film “Camelia”, signed by Marian Crisan, tells the story of an ordinary gathering that takes place in a residential area. The story revolves around an absent character (Camelia), who, in spite of that, has a major impact upon the ones present. Florin, a thirty something man, is coming back from work. He works […]
- Train of Hunger / Trenul foamei (2010)Times seem to have not changed for an old veteran of the World War II. Living in a country hit by the crisis, with an insufficient pension, he must fight to survive, just like during the war and the years of famine which followed. Trying to turn into money the train travel coupons he receive […]
- Oli’s Wedding / Nunta lui Oli (2009)Alone in his kitchen in Bucharest, Dorel prepares for what seems to be a party. Actually, it’s his son’s wedding which takes place in the USA. Dorel is going to watch the wedding through a webcam together with two of his son’s friends. On the small display they are going to meet the bride, her […]
- Chronicle of a Death Foretold / Cronica unei morti amanate (2007)The film tells the story of an old man, hit by a tram that is brought at a hospital morgue from Bucharest. When Cecil Bulumac (the doctor) and the nurse are ready to start the autopsy, they realize that the old man is still alive, but is serious injured and needs help. Frightened by the […]
- Popcorn Story (2001)A story about the magic of cinema. A popcorn bag hiding the “stuff” is lost by the drug dealers and gets to ZET, an innocent guy who finds “MAGIC” cinema by chance and suddenly falls in love with LILI, the girl who’s selling popcorn. Another weird guy shows up and ruins all plans.